2017 Kings Cross Dog Show
29 April 2017
The 2017 Kings Cross Dog Show is ON!
DATE: Saturday 29 April 2017.
Show commences at 10.30am.
WHERE: Lawrence Hargrave Reserve, Elizabeth Bay Road (on top of car park)
The Show will once again by compered by Ru Bella.
Judging will be by a celebrity panel, including:
• Cindy Pastel
• Ian Roberts
How to Enter your Dog
There will be 8 competition classes with the winner of each class to compete in the final for Kings Cross Dog of the Year 2017.
The competition classes will be:
Class / Eligibility
(1) Senior: A dog at least 9 years of age
(2) Best Dressed: A dog wearing any form of dress
(3) Trick: A dog who performs a trick
(4) Family: A group of 2 or more dogs who live in the same household.
(5) Puppy: A dog who has not reached 12 months of age.
(6) Junior Dog: A dog over 12 months but less than 3 years of age.
(7) Potts Point Boy: Any male dog.
(8) Kings Cross Girl: Any female dog.
(9) Kings Cross Dog of the Year: The winner of any Class above.
• Entries will be taken on the day (29 April).
• The registration stall will be open from 9.30am until 10.30am.
• Entries close at 10.30am strictly, so please register your dog early.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO CONTACT US, please visit our Facebook Page